Flourish Movement Studio, 12B Market Point Medical Park, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath. N91 FD27
Reflexology involves applying pressure on the feet to balance the whole body. It is based on the principle that reflex points in the feet are connected to corresponding areas throughout the body. In this way feet can be seen as a “map” of the body.
Reflexology, a natural therapy is a way of relaxing, balancing and harmonising the body. There are many factors in life such as illness, stress, injury that can cause a state of imbalance, but the body has a natural ability to heal itself which is supported by reflexology.
- Deep relaxation
- Improves Mood - eases anxiety & reduces stress
- Eases aches and pains - back pain/knee pain
- Improves circulation
- Strengthens the immune system
- Increase energy levels
- Stimulates the lymphatic system
- Eases digestive issues like constipation
- Ease painful periods and PMT
- Eases Perimenopausal & Menopause Symptoms
- Helps hormonal imbalance
- Release migraines/headaches
- A sense of well being and ease.This 60 Min treatment includes my new Reflexology 60 Min Offering
Aromatic Reflexology Therapy for Menopause & Perimenopause
Along with working a specific sequence on the feet to help balnce energy and hormones.
I use a roller blend of essential oils:
Sage, Yarrow, and Clary Sage,
which are restorative especially during in perimenopause and menopause.
Fennel and Sage are considered to have active estrogenic agents helping to bring balance.
Along with Angelica root, Fennel and Lime which are cleansing and restorative.
Cost of the treatment: 1 hour - €55
How long does a treatment last?
Treatment time – 50 mins
Where will the treatment be done?
Treatments take place at
Flourish Movement Studio,
12B Market Point Medical Park,
Mullingar, Co. Westmeath. N91 FD27
How many treatments are required?
Typically 4 treatments can help most people feel a difference and ease in the sympthoms or reasons for getting reflexology done, with monthly sessions reccomended afterwards.
Is reflexology covered under my health insurance to claim some of the cost back?
Yes, if you have a private health insurance cover in Ireland you can expect at minimum 15% back from your Health Insurance provider for 3 to 8 visits depending on your insurance plan. Some plans may even provide up to 75% back on reflexology treatments.
Terms and conditions of your private health insurance plan applies.
How does it work?
- Pay €55 for your Reflexology treatment when you book online
- After your reflexology treatment Rebalance Yourself registered reflexologist emails you a receipt.
- Send your receipt to your private health insurance company for your claim
Upon reception of your claim your health insurance company will give you the refund from anything up to 75% back on the cost of your refelxology treatment depending on your plan and if reflexology treatments are covered.
Please note any insurance cover available to a client is a private matter between you,
the client and your insurance provider.
- Laya Healthcare
- VHI Healthcare
- Irish Life Healthcare
Click the link below to see availability
© 2019. All rights reserved